- Added maging queues to enable users to place items in a queue to be maged consecutively
- Added config presets which save rune configuration and custom scripts
- Changed user interface layout so the Inkybot client doesn't cover the Dofus client
- Improved maging AI behavior when trying to reach minimums
- Various user interface bug fixes and improvements
- Improved french translations on client
- More Bug fixes
- Publish a tutorial video explaining the basics as well as the advanced features of Inkybot
- Add official prebuilt item configurations # priced separately
The bot must be run in administrator mode.
Do not minimize
You can run Inkybot under other applications, however it must not be minimized. This is due to how Windows works: it does not draw windows that are minimized.
Do not run other programs "Fullscreen"
You must not run other applications (notably, games) in exclusive-fullscreen mode!
Make sure you are running them in borderless-fullscreen mode.
Because of how Windows works, it can interfere with Inkybot's operation.
How to use
1. Open Inkybot as administrator and Login
You will need to login to your Inkybot account to gain access to the Dofus client. From there on you can login to your Dofus account as you would normally.
2. Assign the appropriate in-game settings
It is essential you put your graphics settings as high as possible, especially anti-aliasing. In general, if you can see the text better, so can Inkybot. Remember, we use OCR to gather in-game information.
Also, make sure you turn off Full screen mode as it will mess up Inkybot's OCR bounds. You may have to restart Inkybot after changing this setting.
3. Ensure the OCR indicators cover the appropriate bounds
You can view the OCR bounds by pressing the "Debug" button on the sidebar. The OCR bounds adjust according to the window.
We highly recommend you run Inkybot maximized as this will improve OCR results, thus minimizing error.
4. Activate Advanced Mode
Make sure you enable "Advanced Mode" in-game. You can find this option on the maging table under the item stats.
5. Configure your stats and begin maging!
You can access the stats configurator by pressing the "Stats" button on the sidebar. You will know the bot is finished when it removes the item from the maging table. Voilà!