- Allow users to write custom maging scripts
- Added Discord notifications & opt-out of notifications via profile page
- Fix bot stopping due to trying to make an impossible mage - cap at 100 sink overmage (this issue can be common when maging items with stats near their limits)
- Added optional exo publishing to the Hall of Fame
- Configure parameters to stop the bot if a certain condition is met (sink > x, vitality > y)
- Improve accuracy for Rune quantity checking
- Begin work on Magus profession leveling bot
The bot must be run in administrator mode.
Windows does not allow simulating mouse clicks in standard mode.
Do not minimize
You can run Inkybot under other applications, however it must not be minimized.
How to use
1. Open Inkybot as administrator and Login
You will need to login to your Inkybot account to gain access to the Dofus client. From there on you can login to your Dofus account as you would normally.
2. Assign the appropriate in-game settings
It is essential you put your graphics settings as high as possible, especially anti-aliasing. In general, if you can see the text better, so can Inkybot. Remember, we use OCR to gather in-game information.
Also, make sure you turn off Full screen mode as it will mess up Inkybot's OCR bounds. You may have to restart Inkybot after changing this setting.
3. Ensure the OCR indicators cover the appropriate bounds
You can view the OCR bounds by pressing the "Debug" button on the sidebar. The OCR bounds adjust according to the window.
We highly recommend you run Inkybot maximized as this will improve OCR results, thus minimizing error.
4. Activate Advanced Mode
Make sure you enable "Advanced Mode" in-game. You can find this option on the maging table under the item stats.
5. Configure your stats and begin maging!
You can access the stats configurator by pressing the "Stats" button on the sidebar. You will know the bot is finished when it removes the item from the maging table. Voilà!